Importing Salt Lamps Factory Direct May be Perfect for your Business!
The wonderful world of Salt Lamp Importing may fit your business needs for virtually any purpose! Whether youíre planning your order for the holiday selling season or you just want to market to your existing customers, factory direct salt lamps can meet your needs. Moreover, by buying these beautiful salt lamps in bulk, you can save up to 80% percent off the retail price. In addition, your helpful SpiritualQuest Import Specialists are here to help every step of the way. Donít forget to ask about our Free Product Promotion.
WHY SALT LAMP IMPORTING?
The world of importing salt lamps for resale is exciting and profitable, but isnít something you should enter into without first considering the costs and benefits. The road to becoming a direct salt importer is easier than one might think, that is if one has the proper help and guidance. While many other salt lamp manufacturers make big claims, we truly are the best when it comes to providing a quality product with top notch customer service. Our company has over 10 years experience importing, shipping and manufacturing products and we put all of our experience to work for you!
In the last few years, the popularity of Himalayan salt lamps has increased rapidly, your interest in becoming an importer will help you capitalize on this growing market. At the present time, the world of salt lamps is divided into two camps:
1. Companies that actually make salt lamps and those that trade them. As manufacturers, your consultant will work with you every step of the way. To craft your order with care and consideration for your market. Our staff will train your company on what to do and how to maximize your order.
2. Many companies have disappointing stories about importing salt lamps. Some companies that offer help are just traders, and they are renowned for supplying below average products with no commitment to quality and customer service. We can usually say that most low quality salt lamps have little color or clarity. There really is a difference between low quality and high quality. The old saying is true you get what you pay for.
3. Many of our best customers have experienced this difference first hand. Stories of half-filled orders and or lamps that werenít requested are commonplace when dealing with traders. With us you will share our confidence, experience and our long standing quality reputation for manufacturing and importing.
When dealing with salt lamps, you truly get what you pay
for. A trader may offer a cheaper price, but you will seldom be pleased with
the final product. There is quite a lot of money to be made from the salt lamp
industry, so choosing your supplier will ensure your companies longevity.
The following information is prepared for our customers interested in importing salt lamps directly from the Himalayas in Pakistan. If you are more interested in domestic wholesale salt lamps pricing, please click here.
How to develop an import order, Things to consider when developing your order, the minimum order usually totals 500 units and up to qualify for import prices. We suggest having an idea of what you want to order and contacting our importing consultants today!
Please consult the chart below to see how much you can save per lamp with our fantastic company, Please keep in mind that an import order is a larger order than wholesale one must be ready to order a minimum of 500 units.
|Biz Name||Owner||Resale #|
Note = For importing purposes a minimum of 500 units is generally required. Please choose the total units per item and a representative will get back to you promptly!
Below is our in stock prices for larger orders should you need to order out of stock and not have the time to wait for an importing order one must consider the tables below.
|Item||Product Description||Weight lbs.||LCL 500 units||250 Units|
|0002 Medium||Medium Salt lamps||4-6 lbs||11.95||13.95|
|0003 Large||Large Salt Lamps||6-9lbs||12.95||15.95|
|0004 Extra Large||Extra Large Salt lamps||9-12Lbs||14.95||18.95|
|0005 2XL Large||2 XL Salt Lamps||12-19Lbs||20.95||22.95|
|0006 3XL Giant||3XL Giant Salt Lamps||20-30Lbs||28.95||28.95|
|0008 Glacier||Glacier Salt lamps||30-40 Lbs||35.95||44.95|
|0009 Everest||Mountain Salt lamps||45- 70lbs||49.95||55.9|
|Geometric Sculpted||Salt Lamps||LCL 500 units||250 units|
|G001 Pyramid||Pyramid Salt Lamps||5-6 lbs||21.95||22.95|
|G002 Sphere||Spherical Salt Lamps||7-10 lbs||21.95||23.95|
|G003 Salt Bowl||Abundance Bowl||7-10 lbs||21.95||23.95|
|G004 Abundance tower||Abundance tower||7-12 lbs||19.95||21.95|
|GOO4a Vase||Vase Lamp||7-12 lbs||19.95||22.95|
|G005 Cylinder||Cylinder Home Dťcor||4-7 lbs||19.95||22.95|
|Candle Holders||Tea lights and Cylinder||In Stock LCL||250 Units|
|T001 Natural||Natural Shapped Teas||1- 3 lbs - 2 pack||2.95||4.95|
|T002 Natural||Natural Shapped Teas||3-5 lbs - 2 pack||3.95||5.95|
|T004 Sculpted Tea||Sculpted Tea Light||1-3 lbs - 2 pack||4.99||7.95|
|T005 Cylinder Tea||Cylinder Tea Light||2-3 lbs - 2 pack||6.99||7.95|
|Spa Collection||Bath Collections||Massage||In Stock LCL||250 Units|
|Massage Stones||River Rock Shapped||individually||2.10||2.50|
|Massage Stones||River Rock Shapped||12 units boxed||19.00||21.95|
|Bath Salts||Small Diameter Salts||per lb 3.00||3.95|
|Bath Chunks||Large Chunks of salt||Per Lb 3.00||3.95|
|Himalayan Tea Bags||Packaged Bath Salts||Per Bag 6.95||3.95|
*Please note, the pricing matrix posted above includes fantastic extras like Rosewood Bases, Brown 3 ply boxes with tab lids and pliable poly wrapping and standard moisture absorber included. Please make a note of the important additional components listed below.
Ask about these fine component upgrades.
- Metal Plate for Easy cord and bulb assembly included with our lamps(picture here)
- Bulbs and Cords.
- Standard Bulb and Cord Assembly with on off switch
- Dimmer Cord with bulb a fine variation
- Moisture absorber to control the atmosphere inside the box during shipping. (photo)
- Custom boxes from white glossy 5 ply boxes to boxes with your logo and company information. (photo)
- Graphic designs we can design for you a custom brand 4 Color Boxes a display box with your provided graphics. Working along side our designers we will create a box that makes your companyís look and feel unique. Stand Out! (Exclusive to your company)! Be more than a retailer brand your products. Ask how we can help you increase your companies overall reach in your market.
- Sales materials like your very own salt lamp brochures printed on glossy paper. Several versions to choose from and a must for the serious retailer.
- Bulb upgrades, available 25watt bulbs, add even more attraction to your lamps. The salt we order is high quality and generally a little darker red, orange and deeper pink than most other salt; therefore we suggest the higher watt bulbs it will pay off while displaying your products.
*The quote doesnít contain applicable
Shipping & Customs Fees. To learn more about the common fees associated
with importing Salt Lamps directly, (click here).
SALT LAMP PRODUCTION FROM A TO Z
Now youíre ready to become a salt lamp importer. This is how most lamps are constructed. This guide will help one understand even more about the process.
- The first step in manufacturing the perfect salt lamp is to meet your needs with the highest quality crystal salt that is ready for mass production. By choosing a reputable manufacturer like SpiritualQuest, you can be sure that all of your lamps will meet your order specifications and be of the best quality possible from start to finish.
- Selecting the finest salt crystals to fill your order is the next step. When we receive your order and begin to fill it, our first consideration is that we match the preferences you outlined. Second, we match the size of the crystals to the size of the lamps youíve ordered. We use our privately contracted mine to ensure that your order is manufactured to your exact specifications.
- Creating salt lamps to meet your needs comes next. To turn a raw salt crystal into a beautiful lamp, our craftsmen are ready for any challenge. Each piece is sent for chipping, and then the crystal is crafted into a workable shape. Details are carefully worked into each piece until the final product is acceptable to our standards.
- At this point, the salt lamp is ready for the final production steps. The lamp is shaped and polished, and the necessary components are added to turn the crystal into your lamps. It is here that the lamp receives the upgrades that you should add to every order. Whether its stainless steel components or other important components like your custom boxes, the finishing touches are carefully added before it leaves the factory.
- Depending on how many salt lamps youíve ordered, you will have the choice between full container (FCS) shipping and less than full container shipping (LCL). With less than container shipping, the cost per unit will be marginally higher, but it allows first time buyers to save money overall by ordering fewer units. With full container shipping, youíll receive more lamps at a lower price per lamp.
- We personally oversee the entire shipping process from the moment your lamps leave our factory to when they arrive at your location, and that includes dealing with all customs procedures.
- Concerned about returning it? We make sure that all of your salt lamp orders are insured against breakage or loss. While damage to your order is unlikely, we will gladly replace your broken product should something happen. If your order arrives with a small amount of damage, you have five business days to document your claims. We will then gladly compensate you in the most mutually beneficial way possible. Please see our complete service agreement for more information.
Iím glad you made the decision to explore the exciting world of salt lamps and salt lamp importing. Letís craft your first order. The first step to completing your order is to choose the styles of lamps you want. You can choose from Himalayan salt lamps, tea lights and bath salts. We can help you with your first few orders, or we can simply do everything possible to rapidly fill the order. Once you know what you want to order, we can assemble a quote.
Please note that we can make custom salt lamp orders too! Previous customers have chosen sport team logos, religious iconography and other exciting personal symbols. If you have any specifics please tell your importing assistant and we will find a way to make it happen.
Remember, no order is complete without our optional component upgrades that we offer on all of our lamps. You can order individually branded boxes with your corporate logo to increased package recognition and will help to ensure safe shipping.
While first time importing can be a confusing experience, our team of experts are here to make the process as painless as possible. We will help you manage the importing process, including any customs issues, for each and every order you place with us.
Shipping Note: Our Company provides all documentation regarding your shipment and any other particulars that we receive as far as bill of lading and voyage information and insurance documentation, We will commit to finding the lowest total shipping costs based on all available quotes we receive from our many shipping partners. Please note that the sooner your order is placed the better, as shipping rates escalate during peak shipping periods. Order now it will save you money and time!
Common shipping fees to expect:
- The shipping fee includes the cost of booking a shipping agent, loading your order onto a vessel, shipping the product to your closest port.
- Insurance is automatic on all of our shipments to protect against loss. The fee for insurance is in direct proportion to the total investment on your order. Your quote will be documented for you.
- Customs clearance fee applicable to all orders since all goods are subject to examinations, holding and warehousing during inspection. There is also a bank documentation fee added to all orders, as well. All the particulars will be documented for your understanding.
The importing process generally takes between 8-10 weeks from start to finish. The import timeline usually works this way:
- The first 2-4 weeks of your order is for manufacturing.
- 2-4 weeks to arrive at our closest port.
- 1-2 weeks to clear customs.
- 1-2 weeks to arrive at your door.
Payment The importing partner program and any funds applied are non refundable as the items are sectioned for the buyer.
All sales are final and the buyer assumes responsibility to pay in full with regard to the stated terms and conditions for importing, all payments must be made via the following accepted payment vehicles.
Before your shipment can begin processing, we ask all of our clients to sign a service agreement that outlines the expectation and responsibilities for all parties involved. This important document protects both your rights and expectations.
If you have placed a less than (FCS) full box/container order, we ask for full payment up front before beginning your order. If you are placing a full box order, we ask for 60% percent of the payment up front and the remaining 40% as it heads to the shipping port.
We have many options for your payment convenience we accept checks, money orders and credit cards and all forms of wire transfers.
Now youíre ready to get started, you might want to keep the following two tips in mind.
The importing partner program and any funds applied are non refundable as the items are sectioned for the buyer. All sales are final and the buyer assumes responsibility to pay in full with regard to the stated terms and conditions for importing, all payments must be made via the following accepted payment vehicles.
- Order as soon as possible. Waiting only delays our production time.
- Make your salt lamps unique. Use our customization services to build a product that is perfect for your needs. Think about building a company brand with our graphic services and design teams.
Even if youíre not quite sure that this is the perfect business opportunity for you, take a moment to give us a call. We can come up with a solution that fits your needs. We look forward to working with you!