Float Tank Sensory Deprivation Chamber - Standard Size fits in any door
Stressed out or overwhelmed at work? SpiritualQuest is here to help. Everyday life is so hectic and demanding these days that more people are reaching for in-home or spa relaxation therapies. The cure is here the Float Tank Sensory Deprivation Pod with the spa pack.
All the average person has to do is to get into the tank embrace the warm water solution take in the darkness and silence and float around until one realizes they are programming everything that is happening inside one’s own head. You can go to the limits of your conceptions with float and see the pathways to a more productive, healthy, centered life.
John C Lilly, physician, neuroscientist, and inventor of The Sensory Deprivation Float Pod
Dr. Brock Chisholm, Director-General of the World Health Organization (WHO)
Today, an onslaught of images, sounds, and information tax the human mind and body at a relentless pace. And we, as humans, pay the price. Floatation Therapy, also known as sensory deprivation therapy, was developed by the late American physician, neuroscientist, psychoanalyst, and inventor, John C. Lilly with the aim of improving body-mind alignment. The Sensory Deprivation Floatation Tank eliminates the distractions of external stimuli and enables the floater (a term coined by practitioners of this therapy) to access their own innate ability to regain equilibrium and attune body and mind.
- Standard Float Tank – Sensory Deprivation Float Tank – 7.6′(L) x 4′(W) x 3.8′(H)
- Designed to fit into a standard door with 2-piece construction see details
- Improved relaxation float deep into a new realm of healing.
- Improved creativity and thought processing can result
- An improved adrenal response, many people suffer from fatigued adrenals
- Reduced stress healing via deep relaxation
- Weight reduction (when used in conjunction with diet and exercise)
- Relief from migraines, asthma, allergies, and anxiety.
- Better, deeper sleep, finally get the rest you deserve.
- Relief from sore muscles naturally removes tensions effortlessly.
- Relief from fibromyalgia and other disorders of the muscles and joints
- Accelerated healing of contusions and muscle strains
- Relief of arthritis
- Improved digestion
- Improved cortisol levels with a normal activated adrenal response.
- Theta wave healing
- For pregnancy – Symbiotic connection with fetus in-utero
- Designed for Spa and Home
- Believe it or not, the biggest obstacle to new floaters is one might have to overcome is allowing oneself to relax and let the therapy do its work. How it works:
- This therapy asks nothing of you, only that you take the time you deserve to recharge your body and brain. Newcomers will often experience hearing their own thoughts. It’s best to simply let the mind unwind and the body restores itself. Over time, letting go of the unnecessary chatter of the mind will become immediate for your customer and wellness seekers. Then they will flock to your location for more and more float sessions. With Float Tank, better health and a renewed sense of calm, clarity, and mastery of your thoughts are in store!
- Product Features:
- Material: Acrylic; Stainless steel accessories.
- Controller spa pack, UV Professional Cleaning with filtration and hair remover
- The tub heats up to any temperature you wish, for any amount of time.
- Supply voltage 110 v normal wattage, no need for difficult electrical work
- UV automatic Disinfection time: 10 minutes/time after each session
- The temperature is between 55 and 140f Most floaters choose 94-99 degrees
- Double-cycle heating with controller allowing for longer sessions
- The standard tank solves the most issue with space and size, now you can have your float in almost any size room
- Don’t wait the trend is in your favor the floating mechanism is a gateway to more creativity, expansion of thought and a pathway to higher consciousness
- University of Southern California’s Brain and Creativity Institute, published in the National Academy of Sciences the work of Dr. Small, a neuroscientist at the University, writer John Naish surmises the phenomenon of 21 Century living as putting our primitive grey matter under such stress that we can no longer think wisely or empathize with others. Now is the moment and the modality to unplug oneself from that overwhelm and release tension, fear, and wasted energy. Floating via the SpiritualQuest Floatation Tank is the fastest way to inner nirvana.