Float Tanks – Large Sensory Deprivation Float Tank
Stressed out or overwhelmed at work? Float Tank is here to help, everyday life is so hectic and demanding these days that more people are reaching for in-home or spa relaxation therapies. Perhaps none is more exciting, awakening and refreshing as the Float Tank Sensory Deprivation Pod. Feeling the weight of the world? Unload and experience weightlessness as you regain peace of mind (and body) with the Float Tank Sensory Deprivation Float Tank.
Today, an onslaught of images, sounds, and information tax the human mind and body at a relentless pace. And we, as humans, pay the price. Floatation Therapy, also known as sensory deprivation therapy was developed by the late American physician, neuroscientist, psychoanalyst, and inventor, John C. Lilly with the aim of improving body-mind alignment. The Float Tank Sensory Deprivation Float Tank eliminates the distractions of external stimuli and enables the floater (a term coined by practitioners of this therapy) to access their own innate ability to regain equilibrium and attune body and mind.
- Improved relaxation float deep into a new realm of healing.
- Improved creativity and thought processing
- An improved adrenal response, many people suffer from fatigued adrenals
- Reduced stress
- Weight reduction (when used in conjunction with diet and exercise)
- Relief from migraines, asthma, allergies, and anxiety.
- Better, deeper sleep, finally get the rest you deserve.
- Relief from sore muscles naturally removes tensions effortlessly.
- Relief from fibromyalgia and other disorders of the muscles and joints
- Accelerated healing of contusions and muscle strains
- Relief of arthritis
- Improved digestion
- Improved cortisol levels with a normal activated adrenal response.
- Theta wave healing
- For pregnancy – Symbiotic connection with fetus in-utero
- Designed for Spa and Home
How it Works:
Believe it or not, the biggest obstacle to new floaters is one might have to overcome is allowing oneself to relax and let the therapy do its work. This therapy asks nothing of you, only that you take the time you deserve to recharge your body and brain. Newcomers will often experience hearing their own thoughts. Its best to simply let the mind unwind and the body restore itself. Over time, letting go of the unnecessary chatter of the mind will become immediate customer and wellness seekers will flock to your location for more and more of the Float Tank. With Float Tank, better health and a renewed sense of calm, clarity, and mastery of your thoughts are in store!
- Product Features (Float tank with Float Tank Controller)
- The only system with Master Controller a system that allows one to clean the tub in between customers.
- The controller allows the operator to empty the tub to the controller thus the only tub that can be cleaned after every use.
- Float tank material: Acrylic; Stainless steel accessories.
- Dimensions 99.2 x 60.6 x 48.8 inches
- Controller : 76.5 x 36 x 36 inches
- Supply voltage a.c.220v The total power is 7500W, 40 amp
- (UV) Disinfection time: 10 minutes / times
- The temperature is between 55 and 140f
- Timer 0~60 minutes
- Auto water fill and empty, Water is Filtered when entering the Tub and Exiting
- Floating on Epsom Salt Promotes deep healing and recovery
- Double-cycle heating for perfect stable temperature median temp for floating is 94-104 degrees
- Automatic sterilization and cleaning- less cleaning means more ROI
- LED lights Filtration and touch screen interface
- MP3 playback support / USB port
- This Same Float Tank is used by Professional NFL teams and Professional Boxers
For millennia healers and philosophers have known of the mind/body connection, something modern science has caught up to in recent decades. By choosing to take action and regain control of our over-stressed minds is directly linked to overall health. University of Southern California’s Brain and Creativity Institute, published in the National Academy of Sciences the work of Dr. Small, a neuroscientist at the University, writer John Naish surmises the phenomenon of 21 Century living as putting ?our primitive grey matter under such stress that we can no longer think wisely or empathize with others. Now is the moment and the modality to unplug oneself from that overwhelm and release tension, fear and wasted energy. Floating via the SpiritualQuest Float Tank is the fastest way to inner nirvana – get ready for wellness profound wellness. The presence of magnesium sulfate i.e. Epsom salt, in The Float Tank Sensory Deprivation Float Tank replenishes magnesium/sulfur deficiency and aids in the flushing of lactic acid buildup within the skeletal musculature. The uptake of magnesium further works to restore the body’s ability to efficiently absorb vitamins and nutrients, potentially correcting hidden or apparent deficiencies in the system. Magnesium is a natural calming agent and imperative for cardiovascular health. The path to improved wellness does not need to be a meandering one. Giving yourself and your loved ones the gift of our birthright? deep, immersive relaxation and improved mind-body connection? can be achieved in just minutes a day. Spiritual Quest has been in the health and holistic wellness field since 1992. As people devoted practitioners or Flotation Therapy we know the power and benefits made possible by regular, proper use of The Float Tank Sensory Deprivation Float Tank. If you have any questions about our flotation tanks or simply want to discuss Floatation Therapy, we’re here to talk and honored to serve as a resource to you in your endeavor towards improved wellness. It is our goal to bring better health and greater peace to all. Order now each item is custom made to your needs – Call today 877-535-2267