Stressed out or overwhelmed at work? Float Zen is here to help, Everyday life is so hectic and demanding these days that more people are reaching for in-home?or spa relaxation therapies. Perhaps none are more exciting, awakening and refreshing as the float Zen Sensory Deprivation Pod.
Feeling the weight of the world? Unload and experience weightlessness as you regain peace of mind (and body) with the Float Zen Sensory Deprivation Float Tank.
All the average person has to do is to get into the tank in the darkness and silence and float around until he realizes he?s programming everything that is happening inside his head. You can go to the limits of your conceptions.
John C Lilly, physician, neuroscientist, and inventor of The Sensory Deprivation Float Tank
Without xanax for mental health, there can be no true physical health.
Dr. Brock Chisholm, Director-General of the World Health Organization (WHO)
Today, an onslaught of images, sounds, and information tax the human mind and body at a relentless pace. And we, as humans, pay the price. Floatation Therapy, also known as ?sensory deprivation therapy? was developed by the late American physician, neuroscientist, psychoanalyst, and inventor, John C. Lilly with the aim of improving body-mind alignment. The Float Zen Sensory Deprivation Float Tank eliminates the distractions of external stimuli and enables the floater (a term coined by practitioners of this therapy) to access their own innate ability to regain equilibrium and attune body and mind.
- Improved relaxation float deep into a new realm of healing.
- Improved creativity and thought processing
- An improved adrenal response, many people suffer from fatigued adrenals
- Reduced stress
- Weight reduction (when used in conjunction with diet and exercise)
- Relief from migraines, asthma, allergies, and anxiety.
- Better, deeper sleep, finally get the rest you deserve.
- Relief from sore muscles naturally removes tensions effortlessly.
- Relief from fibromyalgia and other disorders of the muscles and joints
- Accelerated healing of contusions and muscle strains
- Relief of arthritis
- Improved digestion
- Improved cortisol levels with a normal activated adrenal response.
- Theta wave healing
- For pregnancy – Symbiotic connection with fetus in-utero
- Designed for Spa and Home
How it Works:
Believe it or not, the biggest obstacle to new floaters is the new float zen customer might have to overcome is simply allowing themselves to relax and let the therapy do its work.
This therapy asks nothing of you, only that you take the time you deserve to recharge your body and brain. Newcomers will often experience hearing their own thoughts. and may have the urge to fight off them off in an attempt to induce a stillness of mind. Rather than fighting or resisting, it?s best to simply let the mind unwind and the body restores itself in tandem. Over time, letting go of the unnecessary clatter of the mind will become second nature. With Float Zen, better health and a renewed sense of calm, clarity, and mastery of your thoughts are in store
- Product Features (Float tank with Float Zen Controller)
- Float tank material: Acrylic; Stainless steel accessories.
- Dimensions 99.2 x 60.6 x 48.8 inches
- Controller : 28.7 x 24.4 x 31.9 inches
- Supply voltage a.c.110V 60Hz -2) The total power is 3300W
- O3 (Ozone) Disinfection time: 10 minutes / times
- The temperature is between 55 and 140f
- Timer 0~90 minutes
- Auto water fill and empty, Continuous cleaning during sessions 2 valves inlet and 2 outlet
- Floating hydraulic massage energizing bubbles with oxygen
- Double-cycle heating for perfect stable temperature
- Automatic sterilization and cleaning- less cleaning means more ROI
- Oxygen therapy while in use
- LED lights with color control Chromotherapy
- MP3 playback support / USB port
For millennia healers and philosophers have known of the mind/body connection, something modern science has caught up to in recent decades. By choosing to take action and regain control of our often stressed minds, we can move into a more balanced state, achieve the rejuvenating benefits of deep relaxation, and take control of our health.
Citing findings at University of Southern California?s Brain and Creativity Institute, published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences and the work of Dr. Small, a neuroscientist at the University of California, Los Angeles, writer John Naish surmises the phenomenon of 21st Century living as putting ?our primitive grey matter under such stress that we can no longer think wisely or empathize with others.?
The human body and mind need the optimum conditions in order to unlock their potential for healing and restoration. Practices like yoga, Tai Chi, and meditation can enable individuals to tap in and regain a sense of awareness and calm but Floatation Therapy is unique in the sense that it is the only therapy which simultaneously addresses the needs of the body and mind in-tandem. The relaxed, immersive nature of this therapy aids in the reduction of stress hormones, allowing the brain to release feel-good endorphins and dopamine while boosting function of the immune system.
The presence of magnesium sulfate i.e. Epsom salt, in The Float Zen Sensory Deprivation Float Tank replenishes magnesium/sulfur deficiency and aids in the flushing of lactic acid buildup within the skeletal musculature. The uptake of magnesium further works to restore the body?s ability to efficiently absorb vitamins and nutrients, potentially correcting hidden or apparent deficiencies in the system.
The path to improved wellness does not need to be a meandering one. Giving yourself and your loved ones the gift of our birthright?deep, immersive relaxation and improved mind-body connection?can be achieved in just minutes a day.
Oxygen microbubble therapy boosts rejuvenation and brain function while circulating water and floating hydraulic massage melt away aches and pains. 4 LED color therapy triggers greater Theta wave response (a deep meditative state), shown to boost creativity and insight. Temperature control, mp3 playback support, timer, and auto sterilization make the Float Zen Sensory Deprivation Float Tank a worry-free addition to any home.
SpiritualQuest has been in the health and holistic wellness field since 1992. As people devoted practitioners or Flotation Therapy we know the power and benefits made possible by regular, proper use of The Float Zen Sensory Deprivation Float Tank. If you have any questions about our flotation tanks or simply want to discuss Floatation Therapy, we?re here to talk and honored to serve as a resource to you in your endeavor towards improved wellness. It is our goal to bring better health and greater peace to all.