Float Tanks – Sensory Deprivation Float Tank Description
Float Tank Description
Stressed out or overwhelmed at work? Spiritual Quest is here to help. Everyday life is so hectic and demanding these days that more people are reaching for in-home or spa relaxation therapies. Perhaps none is more exciting, awakening and refreshing as the Float Tank Sensory Deprivation Pod.
Feeling the weight of the world? Unload and experience weightlessness as you regain peace of mind (and body) through Sensory Deprivation Floatation.
All the average person has to do is to get into the tank in the darkness and silence and float around until he realizes he’s programming everything that is happening inside his head. You can go to the limits of your conceptions.
John C Lilly, physician, neuroscientist, and inventor of The Sensory Deprivation Float Pod
Dr. Brock Chisholm, Director-General of the World Health Organization (WHO)
Today, an onslaught of images, sounds, and information tax the human mind and body at a relentless pace. And we, as humans, pay the price. Floatation Therapy, also known as sensory deprivation therapy was developed by the late American physician, neuroscientist, psychoanalyst, and inventor, John C. Lilly with the aim of improving body-mind alignment. The Sensory Deprivation Floatation Tank eliminates the distractions of external stimuli and enables the floater (a term coined by practitioners of this therapy) to access their own innate ability to regain equilibrium and attune body and mind.
- Improved relaxation float deep into a new realm of healing.
- Improved creativity and thought processing can result
- An improved adrenal response, many people suffer from fatigued adrenals
- Reduced stress healing via deep relaxation
- Weight reduction (when used in conjunction with diet and exercise)
- Relief from migraines, asthma, allergies, and anxiety.
- Better, deeper sleep, finally get the rest you deserve.
- Relief from sore muscles naturally removes tensions effortlessly.
- Relief from fibromyalgia and other disorders of the muscles and joints
- Accelerated healing of contusions and muscle strains
- Relief of arthritis
- Improved digestion
- Improved cortisol levels with a normal activated adrenal response.
- Theta wave healing
- For pregnancy – Symbiotic connection with fetus in-utero
- Designed for Spa and Home
Believe it or not, the biggest obstacle to new floaters is one might have to overcome is allowing oneself to relax and let the therapy do its work.
How it works:
This therapy asks nothing of you, only that you take the time you deserve to recharge your body and brain. Newcomers will often experience hearing their own thoughts. Its best to simply let the mind unwind and the body restore itself. Over time, letting go of the unnecessary chatter of the mind will become immediate customer and wellness seekers will flock to your location for more and more float sessions. With Float Tank, better health and a renewed sense of calm, clarity, and mastery of your thoughts are in store!
- Material: Acrylic; Stainless steel accessories.
- Dimensions two size unit now the larger 99.2 x 60.6 x 48.8 inches
- Controller innovative with water warming tank
- Supply voltage a.c.220v The total power is 7500W
- UV automatic Disinfection time: 10 minutes/times after each session
- The temperature is between 55 and 140f
- Timer 0~60 minutes
- Auto water fill and empty, Continuous cleaning during sessions 2 valves inlet and 2 outlet and game-changing water storage to empty tub for hand wipe out cleaning no need to waste water and salt mixture again. The revolutionary master controller.
- Floating hydraulic massage energizing bubbles with oxygen
- Double-cycle heating with controller holding tank makes cleaning easy
- Water stores in controller tank included makes it far easier to keep clean means more ROI
- LED lights with color control
- MP3 playback support / USB port
For millennia healers and philosophers have known of the mind/body connection, something modern science has caught up to in recent decades. By choosing to take action and regain control of our overstressed minds is directly linked to overall health.
University of Southern California’s Brain and Creativity Institute, published in the National Academy of Sciences the work of Dr. Small, a neuroscientist at the University, writer John Naish surmises the phenomenon of 21 Century living as putting our primitive grey matter under such stress that we can no longer think wisely or empathize with others. Now is the moment and the modality to unplug oneself from that overwhelm and release tension, fear and wasted energy. Floating via the SpiritualQuest Floatation Tank is the fastest way to inner nirvana – get ready for wellness profound wellness
The presence of magnesium sulfate i.e. Epsom salt, in The Sensory Deprivation Float Tank replenishes magnesium/sulfur deficiency and aids in the flushing of lactic acid buildup within the skeletal musculature. The uptake of magnesium further works to restore the body’s ability to efficiently absorb vitamins and nutrients, potentially correcting hidden or apparent deficiencies in the system. Magnesium is a natural calming agent and imperative for cardiovascular health.
The path to improved wellness does not need to be a meandering one. Giving yourself and your loved ones the gift of our birthright deep, immersive relaxation and improved mind-body connection can be achieved in just minutes a day.
Available and included with every system is Oxygen microbubble therapy boosting rejuvenation and brain function. LED color therapy triggers Theta wave response (a deep meditative state), shown to boost creativity and insight. Temperature control, mp3 playback support, timer, and auto sterilization make the Float Tank a worry-free addition to any home.
SpiritualQuest has been in the health and holistic wellness field since 1992. As people devoted practitioners or Flotation Therapy, we know the power and benefits made possible by regular, proper use of our Sensory Deprivation Floatation Tank. If you have any questions about our flotation tanks or simply want to discuss Floatation Therapy, we’re here to talk and honored to serve as a resource to you in your endeavor towards improved wellness. It is our goal to bring better health and greater peace to all.
Order now each item is custom made to your needs – Call today 877-535-2267